Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Bunnies On Video

Happy Valentine's Day!  I have some of the best lovers on this good earth. Yes, some years in the past I was a Valentine's Scrooge...but not now.  Okay, I have a husband, but there are years we fought on or near Valentine's Day, but there are other lovers! That's right, I have other lovers. They are always there for me with ears to listen to my heart and chitter chatter, a hug, cuddle or a kiss, as well as the occasional love nip ( I would rather do without those though!).


I did some searching and found some great Valentine Bunnies on Video to share with you so you can enjoy the beauty of these sweet lovers on Valentine's Day!
Enjoy and Share!


Hope you enjoyed the videos as much as I did! Hope you enjoy Valentine's Day too! Give your bunny (ies) a hug, a cuddle or kiss and a little treat too! Give one from yourself and for me too!
Have a great one!

Mary Ellen
Rabbit Slippers has a new e-mail address rabbitslippersblog@gmail.com if you want to e-mail any ideas, suggestions, comments, concerns or share anything. 
Please follow Rabbit Slippers Blog on Twitter, too, @RabbitSlipprs . 
Please "like" Rabbit Slippers Blog on Face Book to keep up with the latest postings & events.

You can also sign up by e-mail notices at the top right of the page. (Your privacy is important to Rabbit Slippers).


You can also follow through Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs, both located in the right side bar.
Thank You!
Please visit the Rabbit Hop Shop at the following link (Rabbit Hop Shoppe link) for rabbit themed items and gifts!  Please also "like" the Rabbit Hop Shoppe Facebook page. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment