Monday, October 19, 2009

Doing great at 108! & some more Fall foliage photos













Hello friends,
Although I am home sick with a cold and feel kind of crummy, I thought I would share some photos from my husband's grandmother's 108th birthday party! She needs a lot of assistance now, but is still pretty good for her age!!














Going from Connecticut to Massachusetts was a good weather day on Saturday, but Sunday was a different story-snowy, rainy, hail at times. That is very unusual for this time of year in this part of the country. The photos you see here of the wooded areas are the only chance I had to be able to attempt to get some "good " foliage pictures. They are hardly the best, but I thought that they are pretty. This Elderly Apartment Complex is near infamous Walden Pond. I am just mentioning that to give you an idea of the location and how beautiful the area is.










This photo is of me standing on a balcony overlooking the woods. It is so beautiful there. The views are breathtaking. There are many beautiful birds and other little creatures there especially thanks to the conservation efforts in the area.

Well, I thank you for spending time with me. I am going to rest now. I am sick of getting sick. It is the season I guess. Hope to be sharing some great stuff soon.


Thanks
Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment