Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just was working on a drawing...

Doing artwork or crafts can be so relaxing whether it is complicated or simple. It is probably when I am most able to focus and tune out the world. Going to a museum can be an escape also-wondering about the pieces, the history that was taking place when it was created, brush strokes on a painting, materials, what inspired it or even just escaping perhaps into a scene itself...another time or another day. It is so much fun.

I was working on a drawing tonight. I was just using magic markers actually. I love working with all different meduims, but was just in the mood for some markers. The drawing was simple and didn't turn out bad. It was just so relaxing. It is something that I hope to do more of.

Today was so warm for the 2nd or 3rd day into fall. It was almost 80 degrees here in New England. Hope it is a little cooler for the fair this weekend. I can't wait to go-bunnies, fiber animals, apple pie and so many other things.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment