Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Day (brief post with a couple of photos)




Hi There My Friend,
I just thought that I would share a couple of photos from Thanksgiving and one of the Christmas Tree on the Green in New Haven, Connecticut just waiting to be lit.
Thanksgiving was a nice pleasant visit with relatives from my husband's family here in town. Didn't have to travel far away. The photo of the couple is of my husband and myself after eating quite the filling meal.

The turkey photo is basically just a "before" photo from before all the other dishes were put on the table. And the Christmas Tree photo I thought would just mark the beginning of the Christmas season.

We didn't attempt any of the Black Friday shopping. To me it is not worth it. The stress and hassle to just save a few bucks. That is the opposite of what the season should be about. This is not a long post, but just a brief update.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving if it is a holiday that you celebrate.
Thanks for stopping by!
Til next time,
Mary Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment