Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rabbit Slippers

This blog is titled Rabbit Slippers because I want it to feel like a comfortable place not just for me to come express myself, but for those of you who read it. I hope your enjoy your visits here with me and am interested in hearing what you have to say.

So slip something comfortable on your feet, cuddle up in a blanket and relax. Pour yourself a hot cup of tea and join me. I look forward to sharing and getting to know you.

I am a rabbit lover and have learned so much from them and have found them to be much comfort as well. From time to time, if not very often I will share anecdotes about life with them.
I will keep this brief for now. I need to learn more about setting up this blog and will leave it here for now.

Til next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment