Friday, December 2, 2011

The Second Day of Christmas from the 25 Days of Christmas Blog Exchange...

A wonderful group of bloggers have gotten together to share different and special aspects of the Christmas Holiday Season for you to ponder and experience. You will find traditions, stories, helpful hints, recipes, crafts and more. Enjoy yourself. You may even find a bit of Christmas magic!

Here is the second day of Christmas blog post to visit, about the Advent Calendar, from Vodka and Motherhood Blog that I share with you...
\
Okay, so everyone knows that Christmas is wonderful. I love it. It's my favorite holiday. I love the music, the snow, the lights, the traditions, the food, the presents, the love, the family, but especially....THE EGGNOG!!! I am very picky about my eggnog. Seriously. It has to be just so, or I refuse to drink it. I can't have the stuff that they sell in the stores, because it is so thick that it could stop a bathtub drain in it's tracks. I know that there are others out there who feel the same way, and simply refuse to drink it. I actually won't drink it alone, unless I seriously thin it down. But, I am also a bartender and because of this, I present to you, A Southern Christmas. Don't be scared...we're gonna talk about how to make the perfect Christmas Eggnog, but with a vodkaandmotherhood twist...









Check out the Black and White Rabbit Tote bag Giveaway Contest at this link: http://rabbitslippers.blogspot.com/2011/11/black-white-bunny-tote-bag-giveaway.html
You must enter by 12noon tomorrow December 3rd, 2011. Details are in the link. It is free to enter.




Visit the Rabbit Hop Shoppe for great rabbit-themed holiday gifts and cards.  They can be customized, usually ship in 24 hours and are great quality.Click on the Santa Bunny picture below!


 


Please "like" Rabbit Slippers Blog on Face Book to keep up with the latest postings and events.
You can also sign up by e-mail notices at the top right of the page. (Your privacy is important to Rabbit Slippers).
You can also follow through Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs, both located in the right side bar.
Thank You!
Please visit the Rabbit Hop Shop at the following link (Rabbit Hop Shoppe link) for rabbit themed items and gifts!  Please also "like" the Rabbit Hop Shoppe Facebook page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment