Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Interested in Blogging?

Blogging is a trial and error experience for me.  I've been learning some things as I go and from others. I read a lot and try to learn and get ideas from some of the great things I see others doing. In my searches for resources  on blogging I have come across some that I refer to again and again. One offered a class that was really inexpensive, online, personalized and very interactive.

This was from a website on blogging called Blogelina.  It was very user friendly, not too technical (which is good for non-techies like me) and very supportive.  Blogelina offers various services, classes, tutorial videos among other resources. I have been able to make constant improvements on my blog and also have learned what to look for in improving it.  It's still a continual learning process.  Blogelina also lets me go back and use their resources.  I can't do everything at once, but I feel like someone "has my back" while I'm building things up more. I know there are certain things I still want and need to do to the blog, but the fact is that I know what these things are or can identify them. I wouldn't have that ability to judge it without what I learned in my class.

I have met other bloggers through the class I took (and re-took at no extra cost). The other bloggers are at various stages in the development of their blogs as am I.  We have even given each other feedback which has been really helpful.

I suggest that you check out Blogelina and some of the resources there if you are interested in learning more about how do things, getting support and networking with others who are blogging also.

The class is once a week for four weeks each month.  If you check them out, please let me know what you think. Have you taken any of their classes? How was your experience?



You can check them out here:
Blogelina Products & Services

You can sign up for the class here:

The Online Class: Profitable Blogging for Beginners



Rabbit Slippers has a new e-mail address rabbitslippersblog@gmail.com if you want to e-mail any ideas, suggestions, comments, concerns or share anything. 
Please follow Rabbit Slippers Blog on Twitter, too, @RabbitSlipprs .
Please "like" Rabbit Slippers Blog on Face Book to keep up with the latest postings and events.

You can also sign up by e-mail notices at the top right of the page. (Your privacy is important to Rabbit Slippers).


You can also follow through Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs, both located in the right side bar.
Thank You!
Please visit the Rabbit Hop Shop at the following link (Rabbit Hop Shoppe link) for rabbit themed items and gifts!  Please also "like" the Rabbit Hop Shoppe Facebook page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment